- What's the source of the frequencies that you use in your PEMF devices?
- How do I program your devices?
- My MR7 keeps giving me a timeout error. How can I fix it?
- Why can't I update my software when I click on the "Check for Software Updates" button?
- Do I need to detect my device every time I want to load it?
- What do the frequency file name suffixes represent, e.g., "CY", "EST", "NP"?
- What are the Magnetic Field Strengths?
- I have researched this area a little however I do not understand how you transpose sound waves (0 - 1000Hz) into plasma (1 - 30PHz)?
- Or why you need to vary the cold plasma frequency?
- Dan Winters has one standard frequency.
- What science proves pulsing plasma has a healing effect or pulsing LEDs has a healing effect?
- The pulsing of the induced magnetic flux has some science behind it but I do not understand how sound waves are added to a square carrier wave?
- What are the specs of LED light discs?
We use only proven frequencies that we've derived from various sources, but 80% of them were discovered by Dr. Harry Van Gelder and Dr. Albert Abrams, two of the most knowledgeable authorities on frequency healing.
Our devices are controlled by Pulsed Frequency software, which can be downloaded from www.pulsedfrequency.com:
In the Software menu under Download.
For instructions on installing, using the software, and troubleshooting. User Guides are available on www.pulsedfrequency.com:
In the Software menu under Install / User Guides.
To clear the error, simply press the power button on the MR7 and release it. You should hear a beep which indicates the error has been cleared. After clearing the error, browse to the compiler screen again and try loading the device. Please note, you will still receive an error if you try viewing the files in the MR7 ("View Frequency Files in Device" menu option) after clearing a device error--you will need to return to the compiler screen to reload, instead.
If you have version 99 or below, the update function erroneously returns the message "Your software is currently up to date" even though there is a new version available. In order to take advantage of the newer version, you must update your software manually. This applies to all devices. Instructions for updating manually are located on the pusledfrequency.com MR7 user guide: https://pulsedfrequency.com/magnetic-user-guide#version99 These instructions may be used for the MR7, SA2 (plasma), EM27, or the MR772.
Do I need to run the device detection program (Detect MR7, etc.) every time I want to load my device?
No. The first time you detect your device, make sure you close the program before unplugging the device and you should not have to run the detection program again.
"CY" programs have Cymatic frequencies added to a Van Gelder set.
"EST" programs are established Van Gelder frequency sets.
"G" programs are frequency sets that were created by Dr. John Garvey.
"NP" programs are nasal probe frequency sets designed to run on the EM272's nasal probes.
"PA" programs are phased array programs, which are frequencies that are run in phase with each other. One frequency runs on three magnets while a second frequency runs on another three magnets. When a frequency is run on three magnets in close proximity of each other, the intesity increases five to ten times. These programs are used for deeper penetration.
|Reset Product||Wave Pattern||Duty Cycle||Magnetic Field Strength on Surface of the Enclosure||Magnetic Field Strength One Inch Above Surface of Enclosure|
|EM27||Square Wave||50%||0.830 gauss||0.070 to 0.100 gauss *Note 1|
|EM272||Square Wave||50%||1.160 gauss||0.100 to0.140 gauss *Note 1|
|Magnetic Converter||Square Wave||50%||0.830 gauss||0.070 to 0.100 gauss *Note 1|
|MR7||Spike Wave||2%||0.001 gauss *Note 3||0.001|
- Note 1: The magnetic field strength one inch above the surface of the enclosure varies depending if the seven independent magnetic fields are synchronous (Phase Array) or asynchronous. If all the magnetic fields are synchronous, the magnetic field strength one inch above the surface of the enclosure is 100 milligauss. If all the magnetic fields are asynchronous, the magnetic field strength one inch above the surface of the enclosure is 70 milligauss.
- Note 2: Magnetic field measurements above two inches is difficult due to the signal levels are comparable with ambient magnetic noise.
- Note 3: The magnetic field strength is dependent on the frequency, at 100 Hz the magnetic field strength would be approximately 0.001 gauss.
I have researched this area a little however I do not understand how you transpose sound waves (0 - 1000Hz) into plasma (1 - 30PHz)?
Sound is a frequency... we take a sine wave frequency and add two or more since waves to form a complex sine wave ... up to 16 different frequencies from 1 to 5000Hz. The copmplex sine wave is converted to a complex square wave by a circuit we call slope wave differentiation...that is when the slope of the sine wave is positive a one is generated... when the slop of the sine wave is negative a zero is generated... this converts the complex sine wave to a complex square wave... biological systems can differentiate the components of complex wave patterns...the plasmapulses a complex square wave...
Body responds to different frequencies... just like the body responds to different molecules...
This is Dan's choice...
The body responds to frequency...plasma is a pulsing electromagnetic field ...the plasma is like an antenna... Pulsing LED's are a pulsing electromagnetic signals ... remember light is an electromagnetic signal... and light is pulsed at specific frequencies less than 5000 Hz
The pulsing of the induced magnetic flux has some science behind it but I do not understand how sound waves are added to a square carrier wave?
We do not uses sound waves...sound is generated by a speaker... the wave form that generates the movement of air in the speaker is an electromagnetic signal... do not confuse sine waves with sound waves...
The power supplied to each channel of the R21 emitter assembly has an average of 100 mw.
That number is the average supplied power to the LEDs and not a measure of emitted light energy.
The total peak light flux emitted is 50 milliwatts per channel. That is an estimate for the sum of all 3 Red colors in each channel.
Most of this energy is radiated in a 120 degree spacial radiation angle (+/- 60 degree) with the predominant energy radiated perpendicular to the R21 assembly.